Currently seeking a Graphic Design position that challenges, and produces work that matters.
I am an efficient individual and a self-learner who enjoys multifaceted roles across project management, print and digital design.
Digital Designer, Allure Media
March 2016 — present
- Brand development for Allure Media and publications:
POPSUGAR, Business Insider, Gizmodo, Kotaku, ShopStyle, Who What Wear,
MyDomaine, Byrdie, and newly introduced Kin Community.
- The production of digital advertising assets for scheduled ad runs on our websites: POPSUGAR, Business Insider, Gizmodo, Kotaku, Lifehacker, Who What Wear,
My Domaine, Byrdie and ShopStyle.
- The production of creative artwork from concept to polished work.
- Troubleshooting and problem solving of digital assets for
final placement on Sizmek ad-servers.
- Sourcing and liaising with external suppliers on the production of
large print runs and signage.
- The production of internal document templates and customer-directed
EDM templates to increase workplace efficiency.
Graphic Designer, Indigoblu
July 2013 — March 2016
- Researching and analysing user and business interaction for web development projects.
- Producing User Interface designs for web development projects.
- Creating original artwork for marketing and corporate collateral across various formats such as print, video, animation, and web.
- Video-editing and creating animations
- Creating, redesigning and content population on Content Management Systems
such as Wordpress and Magento
- Managing online databases and calculators for clients.
- Attending to sharp deadlines and completing projects prior to due dates
Freelance Graphic Designer / Illustrator
January 2011 — December 2015
Clients include; JK Films, Tattooink.tv, Vibewire and Stylestalker
- Creating original illustrations for print, web and multimedia, including editorial
- Creating promotional and marketing collateral
- Assisting in and producing marketing collateral
- Image retouching for lookbooks
- Apparel design
skills and competencies
hobbies & interests
- Health & Fitness
- Japanese studies
Bachelor of Design Studies
Western Sydney University
2010 — 2013
Course GPA 5.625
Allure Media & Publications Brand Strengthening
Brand Strategy, May 2016
Previous to 2016, Allure Media did not have a strong identity which I saw as an opportunity to develop, as these publications were yet to ‘ground’ themselves within the Australian market. I established structure within the Allure Media brand, by setting up the first official Allure Media Brand & Style guide specifying logo usage and implementation, official typography, colour swatches and collateral branding for the company and for all publications. I streamlined this across all internal and external collateral.
James Hardie™ USA Email Program
User Experience, January 2016
Researched and planned an administrative online tool that collates James Hardie™ users’ project data for reporting. The client was happy with the low-fidelity wireframes as it incorporated all their concerns. This project is ongoing.
Coming of Age Exhibition
The Black Penny ( Surry Hills), December 2013
Held a solo exhibition showcasing my digital illustrations on T-Shirts, Skateboards and Prints.