Digital Ad Creatives
digital ad creatives
bank of queensland campaign
Business Insider Takeover & E-Book
Live date: July 2016
In July 2016, Business Insider Australia landed the opportunity to collaborate with Bank of Queensland on a co-branded campaign that ran for three weeks.
This campaign included a site takeover with Bank of Queensland ad units as well as a cobranded e-book written by the editors at business insider titled ‘Australia’s Business Challenges’.
I was responsible for the production of these ad units, which consisted of:
- leaderboard (gif)
- mrec (gif)
- mobile leaderboard (gif)
I was also responsible for the design of the E-Book. the design stemmed from both Bank of Queensland’s branding, and business insider.
THE FOLLOWING PORTFOLIO ITEMS ARE SUGGESTED CREATIVE CONCEPTS AND EXECUTIONS ON past brief responses.
Sephora 'Spring' Creative Campaign Concept
Live Date: N/A
Objective: Raise awareness and drive traffice to the sephora.com.au site
Concept: Spring. Spring = Spring racing, sunshine, highlighters and colourful tones
Suggested Executions: To introduce the new season, Sephora provides tips for tailoring your look to the spring weather. The creative campaign should help customers visualise a look via high-tech photo tool technology.
Suggested Execution: To introduce the new season, Sephora provides tips for tailoring your look to the spring weather. The creative campaign should help customers visualise a look via high-tech photo tool technology.
- Mobile adhesion banner to 'Find Your Look for Spring'.
- Splash screen with disclaimer and alternative route to sephora.com.au if user opts out.
- 'Allow' lets Sephora suggest products to bring your spring look to life via the user's mobile camera. The user can:
- Apply makeup filters based on top Sephora products
- Select swatch to match skintone
- Add products to wishlist
- Add products to bag
- Continue to purchase items online
- 'Save' a look
- Access product information
- Contact Sephora
resident evil: the final chapter
Sony Creative Campaign Concept
Live Date: N/A
Objective: Promote the 6th and final installment of the Resident Evil series and drive ticket sales.
Suggested Executions: Game. Reminding the fans where the movie franchise began.
Suggested Execution: The creative campaign should be highly interactive for the user. The integration of a first person shooter (F.P.S.) game in theme to the 'Resident Evil' franchise will be highly engaging and hype up the final movie.
- Mobile standard banner, with mobile OTP ad unit to act as a splash screen to 'Start Game'.
- The user commences the F.P.S. game. Functionalities include:
- Tap screen to shoot
- Points per zombie kill
- Single life count (+ Game repeat)
- 360 degree rotation
- Ammo refill
- Ability to watch trailer